The new tour dates are April 25th, May 2nd and May 9th.
Sonoma West Medical Center is in the process of opening, and people want to know what is going on, so we are opening our doors to the public. Every Saturday we will offer guided group tours from 2-4 PM up until opening day.
Visitors are amazed at all the upgrades in the hospital:
- Extensive renovation and remodeling
- New cloud based hospital management and records system, that has opened up new space for new patient services.
- Expansion to adjacent facilities for new service offerings such as Neurology (Alzheimer’s, headaches, etc.), Orthopedics and Sport Medicine, Urology, Endocrinology (diabetes and hormone disorders), Wound Care, and many others.
Some of the things you will see on the tours:
- Meet the doctors (a half dozen video monitors will have videos along the tour explaining how their area is expanding and advancing.
- No-Wait ER…Walk through an entirely new way of delivering emergency care that means you are ‘door to doctor’ in an average of 5 minutes.
- New single bed patient rooms with iPad videoconferencing, 24 hour room service from menus prepared by onsite chef’s, guest chair-beds, and many more amenities for the patients and family members.